This weekend, Loafers and I spent time in D.C. with two very special friends. We were not only excited to see them, but to meet their new pup- Barkley! We had a fabulous time exploring new spots in the city and tasting all of the delicious food and cocktails that D.C. had to offer. Thanks again for your generous hospitality, Kathryn and Dan!
In preparation for our trip and for fall weather, I got a pair of the “Rolling Stone” boots by Joie. Highly, highly recommend. Super comfortable!
The dog, the myth, the legend- Barkley!
The hosts with the most, Kathryn and Dan.
I start wheezing through a paper bag when I spotted these Milo Baughman-esque burlwood cubes at a home consignment store on Saturday. Kicking myself..actually make that STABBING MYSELF for not picking these up for $100/each. I can’t talk about it.
The crew at the White House.
- stickyheel5 likes this
- thelazylakewoodhousewife said: I kid you not- I have a golden doodle just like that named Barkley! He’s 4. And there for a second, I had to do a double take…
- reneenicolesays likes this
- landofthepine likes this
- existinthemoment likes this
- awaywegotoraleigh likes this
- champagne-campaign likes this
- loafersansocks likes this
- excellenceasahabit posted this