As someone who avoids stepping into the Forever 21 at the mall at all costs (primarily to avoid the teen moms and copious amounts of spandex), I have to say that I have been extremely impressed at some of their items available online. And I can admit that some of the pieces I’ve ordered online from them have lasted more more than two years and are still in terrific shape.
One thing I love about Forever 21 is that it allows you to experiment with trends without breaking the bank. Faux leather leggings, platforms, varsity jackets- you name it. They also have some basics that can give you some mileage. (Click images for source)
What finds have you scored at Forever 21 lately?
- thecooknook said: that bag is keeeeyute!
- petermcallisterthefaather likes this
- petermcallisterthefaather said: Do you know the name or a link to that lacey grey sweatshirt? I can’t find it on the site and I’m obsessed!
- you-are-a-dora-ball-xd reblogged this from excellenceasahabit
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- newlywedbalance said: I love the fur vest!
- unintendeddestination likes this
- thatgirlisstacked likes this
- philologie likes this
- smallnmighty said: I recently sucked up my pride and went for a long, 1+ hour trip to our F21. I came out with a silky button down with fun gold hardware ($20), 2 short-sleeved geometric patterned blouses (~$15/ea) and a long-sleeve, casual tee ($8). I was impressed!
- valerina likes this
- excellenceasahabit posted this