Sorry for the absence..I missed you guys. How have ya been? Any exciting news? I enjoyed my weekend and was a complete sloth for two days. After spending a day trying on clothes Saturday, I realize now that the no-activity thing was probably not in my best interests. Time to work on my push-aways from the table and hone in on my lunge technique. Woof.
Anywhoo, I digress. I’d like to share some of my latest obsessions with you guys!
You. Guyz. This movie made me feel so many FEELINGS. I think you’ll really enjoy it, too. Sad, touching, funny, sweet, confusing…like I said, many feelings.
Illume’s pumpkin heirloom candle-smells like delicious, spicy fall right in your living room. I picked mine up from Furbish this weekend, but you can order yours here if you don’t live in Raleigh. You will NOT regret it.
I’ve decided to try more dainty necklaces in my daily routine and I’m in love with this Gorjana necklace I picked up on sale. The strands are short and whisper-thick so the little discs look like they are floating. I got mine at Uniquities, but you can find them on ShopBop and here as well.
Also, would like to pose this question to you guys…have any of you worn Minnetonka boots/booties? I think they are a really cute change from the Ugg routine and look SUPER comfortable. Plus they are less than $50! Here’s the pair I’m eyeing:
Would love to hear your experiences on the Minnetonka shoes!
- shinhwasy reblogged this from excellenceasahabit
- oldfaithful said: I am a big Minnetonka fan. I have those booties, some moccasins, and the shearling boots.
- lookingforleeway likes this
- thecooknook said: I have the minnetonka boots w/ the 3 layers of fringe and still love ‘em after two years. Things to note: 1) they are not warm and 2) they don’t offer anything in the way of foot support, but 3) they are cute, sooo…..
- caitofthenorthwest likes this
- caitofthenorthwest said: I have a couple pairs and I love them. I find them super comfy even on days I’m on my feet a lot.
- valerina likes this
- philologie likes this
- abnormallyyours said: I’ve always loved Minnetonka’s too, but never owned a pair. Let me know what people have to say!
- oh-onelovelyday likes this
- excellenceasahabit posted this