Remember when I posted about this DIY by the Aestate? I decided to try it on my own this weekend and news flash, it’s not nearly as good. But it’s not terrible…..Right?
Step 1: Prime cheap wooden boxes from Michael’s
Step 2: Buy darker, more emerald green paint than the one I bought. Paint it on lightly, then use a jagged piece of cardboard to draw malachite-y shapes. But do it better than this.
Step three: Spray with sealant. Stack. Put it on a dark corner of a bookcase. Get over your mediocre craft with the satisfaction that you spent a grand total of $9 on the entire project. Humble brag to all of your friends about your amazing crafting skills.
- hopefromhouston likes this
- wounded-bird likes this
- sailorcorgimoon likes this
- sugarsweetheartlove reblogged this from theaestate
- atmosfears likes this
- everythingafternow likes this
- theaestate reblogged this from excellenceasahabit and added:
- lookingforleeway likes this
- justlikethespice likes this
- stickyheel5 likes this
- philologie likes this
- excellenceasahabit posted this