I’m loving the leather legging look for Fall. A flowy sweater or silky blouse with flats for day; blazer and heels/suede booties for night. However, I have a feeling that this look can go REALLY poorly in a millisecond. Like say, if your hips are larger than a 12 year-old boy’s.
I found this pair from Asos for $40 and I’m tempted:
I’m a little afraid of the skin-tight nature of these buggers though. Anyone have a recommended brand (under $100) that I should check out?
- agirlnamedchristopher likes this
- landofthepine likes this
- thecooknook said: check out BCBG. I have a leather-like pair with a snakeskin print that I got last winter and the material is substantial enough so I feel like it smooths everything out.
- mbinboston likes this
- imnotthatkindofgirl said: I love the look. I bought a fake pair a while ago and they fit pretty well but because they were fake, they made a squeaking sound when I walked. fail. good luck! let us know what you end up getting
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- umcanyounot said: the company is pretty gross, but i got a pair from american apparel a few years ago. they make (made) me look super skinny and hardcore. I should pull them out again now that i’m pregnant. i can be slutty mom.
- phillyfilly said: hot! the duffster looks fab in the picture and she’s not totally twiggy.
- heyyyyjk likes this
- phillyfilly likes this
- peachinthecity likes this
- excellenceasahabit posted this