Whew. What a weekend. I’m currently battling a huge cold/sinus infection but it was totally worth it. After a fun Friday night spent at Humble Pie on the patio (the weather was KILLER), husband and I woke up to some VERY GOOD NEWS on Saturday morning—he passed the NC Bar!
My thoughts exactly.
And after that, we continued to have more fun! Let’s review, shall we?
Found this peacock chair for $12 at the flea market.
Indulged with the fancy bottle of champagne we received upon our engagement to celebrate the Bar news (and my $12 peacock chair…)
Watched some amateur professional wrestling in Boylan Heights. Yep, you read that right. The beer was cold and cheap.
A portion of the concert crew at the Band of Horses/My Morning Jacket concert on Sunday night. Amazing time!!
- thebluehour likes this
- awaywegotoraleigh likes this
- caitofthenorthwest likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- agirlaguyandababy likes this
- muchtoyourchagrin said: um, can you find out where that maxi skirt is from (in the pic)… need! thx.
- thebaucompair likes this
- ilikeyourwigjanice likes this
- graceinplace likes this
- oh-onelovelyday likes this
- excellenceasahabit posted this