I’ve heard ladies speak about the wonders of this tool, but I have yet to try it out myself. Get your head out of the gutter—I’m talking about the Clarisonic skin cleansing system.
This set from Sephora, which includes a moisturizer, looks like a perfect little treat to brighten up tired, winter white skin. Does anyone have a Clarisonic that they love? Hate? Give me details!
- inmyredchucks likes this
- stickyheel5 said: I have the Mia and I love it. Use it with whatever facewash you prefer (I use Cetaphil). I got mine for around $80, which was a good deal - but it’s still stupid expensive. I’d try a “face complexion brush” from Sephora before dropping the $$.
- peoniesandcocktails said: I have the leopard Mia & love it! I use my own face wash & moisturizer though.
- separationanxiety said: I got a mia for Christmas and I am actually obsessed with it. Only advice is to make sure you replace the heads every 3 months, but you will love it!!
- deathbycupcakes said: i have the purple Clarisonic Mia and i love it! you don’t need the whole system - the basic Mia works really well.
- deathbycupcakes likes this
- excellenceasahabit posted this